How can we help?
Whatever it is, we're here for you.
I. General provisions
Privacy is very important to us. In particular, we pay attention to the data of your children. Personal privacy protection is given great importance, so it is important that You know about our data collection and data usage when you visit the namee.com website, hereinafter referred to as the NAMEE website, or purchase products from us or otherwise provide us with your personal data.
We are a company registered in the European Union, Republic of Lithuania in Vilnius under the name UAB BALTO trader, company code 302429186, Utenos g. 41B, LT-08217 Vilnius, tel. +370 669 79669, e-mail: email@example.com, which is the controller of Your personal data.
These personal data processing rules apply to all persons, including those who are not registered on the NAMEE website, as far as this is not in conflict with the Purchase Policy, legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts applicable in the European Union.
II. What information about You do we collect and for what purpose?
When you visit the NAMEE website, use the NAMEE website, buy a NAMEE product, subscribe to newsletters, participate in surveys, contests and games, or contact us for information or give us permission to use the data provided by You by selecting the appropriate option, we collect:
- Anonymous data
Unless otherwise stated in the following sections, no personal information is collected, processed or used when using our website.
- Personal information
Personal information is information that specifically identifies you or, when combined with other information we have, can be used to identify you. We collect information that personally identifies you (personal information) only if you choose to share such information with us.
- Order information (date of order, name, surname, email address, delivery and billing addresses, thumbnail of the product),
- purchase and payment information (date of purchase, item price, quantity, mark of order execution process, IP address, discount code, order date, product name, product code);
- delivery details (name, surname, address and telephone number). If it was purchased for another person, we will collect their delivery details and contact information;
- customer service (name, address, email address and telephone number);
- documents confirming the fulfilment of conditions of games and competitions, as far as participation in the promotional campaign or the right to participate in the game is concerned;
- the content of received and sent messages, the history of correspondence;
- information about the extent of the use of the website, including content data. This contains all information that results from your entries on this website itself, e.g. comments and ratings. The decision to provide this information is optional; however, if you elect not to provide such information, you may not be able to access certain content or features or participate in certain areas of this site. In addition, we may need to contact you via phone, e-mail or mail to address questions or issues specific to your order, entry, etc., even if you have opted to not receive marketing communications from us.
- When you come to the NAMEE website from third-party pages, newsletters, banner ads, we capture from which source the visitor came, the name of the campaign and its position, and we associate this data with the order.
- When you register for the newsletter,we collect your email address for advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
- Non-Personal Information
We automatically collect information that does not reflect or reference an individually identifiable user (non-personal information) to help us understand how our users use our site:
- Technical Information, which may include certain information or characteristics about your computer, such as the type of browser and operating system you use and your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address. For the most part, technical information remains anonymous (that is, it does not identify you personally), but in some cases it can be traced back to personal information such as an email address.
- Usage information, which may include non-personal information about how you use or browse our site and what products you buy (order history).
- When you use links to other websites or by clicking integrated social bookmarks on NAMEE website (address of the visited page, address of the previous page, date and time).
III. How we use Your personal data
We collect, process and store Your personal data only on the legal grounds defined by the legal acts regulating personal data protection — in order to conclude and (or) execute the agreement concluded between NAMEE and you, the processing of orders, for the use of the website, as well as for the content of the offer or use the data provided with Your consent:
- to improve your service and experience by visiting the NAMEE website or using its services,
- to upgrade the NAMEE website in order to be closer to You;
- to ensure the conditions for You to create customized NAMEE products;
- to process your NAMEE product orders, issue financial documents (such as invoices), for the provision of data to the competent authorities when required by legislation;
- to transfer Your ordered NAMEE product to our suppliers and deliver it to You;
- we will contact You by e-mail and mobile network, to consult and resolve issues with NAMEE product orders or delivery;
- if you have selected the appropriate options (permissions), to inform you about exclusive promotions or discounts, to submit similar offers by e-mail and/or SMS message;
You can withdraw this consent at any time.
We kindly ask You to provide feedback on the quality of our services and invite You to participate in market research. If You do not agree to allow us to use Your personal data for this purpose, please inform us immediately.
- To fulfil other obligations, related to our services.
- Non-personal information and personal information may be combined with data collected from other sources so that we may further improve the relevance of products, services, and advertisements offered on or through this site.
By subscribing to the newsletter your consent to the use of your email address has been expressly granted to NAMEE and NAMEE has registered this. Under the GDPR (The General Data Protection Regulation) NAMEE is required to have the content of their consent available for retrieval at any time. Your email address will not be shared with third parties, and you may cancel your consent to use your email address for promotional purposes at any time with future effect. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time either by a message to the contact option described below or via a dedicated link in the newsletter.
We use this information only to answer your questions or to contact you in order to answer your questions, process your inquiries or resolve them. We will not disclose such information to third parties without your permission, except as required by law or to the extent necessary for the execution and processing of your requests or for your assistance.
Advertising by third parties, links to other websites
Social bookmarking and tagging
If you post about our product(s) on social media channels or social media accounts or on our NAMEE website through social bookmarking and tagging or if you have posted a review, comment or rating of our product(s) or submitted through social media channels by replying with or using in your social media post or post description the hashtag #namee #nameebooks or if you have submitted your user content through direct communication channels(e.g. email messaging), you allow us to use your user content, including, without limitation, any and all material, text, videos, photographs, information, other data submitted on NAMEE internal communication channels.
You can choose whether you want to accept cookies. If you do not agree to save cookies on Your computer or other terminal device, You can change Your Internet browser settings and turn off all cookies or turn them on / off one by one as most browsers are set to prevent cookies from being stored on Your device. However, please note that in some cases this may slow down the speed of browsing the web, restrict namee website functionality or block access to the website. More details are available on the Cookies section of the NAMEE website.
V. How do we protect your data?
We ensure that all Your data is collected, processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other European Union legal acts regulating personal data protection directly applicable in the Republic of Lithuania by means of the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect Your data from accidental or unlawful disclosure, destruction, alteration, and also from unauthorized processing.
Information that we collect is stored on secure servers using standard security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information in an effort to protect information from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. NAMEE makes reasonable efforts to prevent and minimize the risk of unauthorized access to, and the unauthorized use or corruption of, personal information. However, providing personal information, whether it be in person, over the phone, or over the Internet, always entails risks, and no technological system is completely unaffected by manipulation or destruction.
NAMEE team has been introduced to the requirements of personal data protection and ensures compliance with the organizational arrangements for processing data. Access to data is restricted to NAMEE authorized persons who are responsible for the technical, commercial and content editing supervision of the NAMEE website.
All Your personal information is encrypted, both during transfer, using the so-called TLS (Transport Layer Security method), and storage.
Each book or other NAMEE product is protected by your unique email address. Other people cannot see the NAMEE products You have created and the content they contain.
VI. To whom and why do we disclose Your data?
In principle, NAMEE will not disclose personal data to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to pass it on or if a data transfer is required to carry out the contractual relationship, for example with business partner companies, without which NAMEE services cannot be provided to You smoothly, only for the purposes mentioned above, and to the extent necessary for the processing of your order or request. This is especially the case for printing and delivery. The amount of data forwarded is reduced to the minimum required. In such a case, we want to ensure that other persons who may be provided with personal data apply appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect personal data received from any unlawful processing.
We share data with the following business categories:
- Accounting service providers;
- Payment service providers;
- NAMEE products manufacturers;
- Courier (postal) service providers;
- Providers of electronic communications services and networks;
- To others, with Your consent, which may be obtained on a for a specific case.
For more information, see: List of personal data processors. If a new company is included or removed from the list, this list will be updated to reflect the new structure of the NAMEE personal data processors.
- In response to requests from court or public authorities, only to the extent necessary to properly enforce existing legislation or court order/testimony.
To negotiate with a third party for the sale or purchase of NAMEE business, we may disclose or transfer non-personal information and personal information in connection with such a transaction.
In which case we may disclose Your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business; We may transfer Your personal data to third-party data processors located in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who are involved with Your order processing, processing of payment data, and the provision of ancillary services. Please note that non-EEA countries may not offer the same data protection level as in the European Union, but we always require that third-party data processors process Your personal data in accordance with the legal requirements applicable to personal data protection.
VII. Data storage
Your data related to e-commerce is processed and stored for 2 years from the date of your last visit to NAMEE eshop or your last purchase.
Personal data for direct marketing is stored for 5 years from the last connection to the eshop system.
The data collected by the clients for consultation and communication with them electronically are processed and stored for 1 year from the moment of receiving the consent to process his personal data.
Your data is processed and stored for the purpose of carrying out promotions (games, quizzes, competitions) for 2 months after the announcement of the results of the promotion or the winners. The winner's personal data is stored for 10 years.
Diagnostic information is stored until the problem is resolved, but for no longer than 180 days. Upon expiration of the above deadlines, personal data is destroyed automatically or by an authorized employee of NAMEE.
VIII. Data protection for Minors
We collect children’s personal information from adults. Access to NAMEE is intended to be acquired by parents/guardians and not to be acquired by children directly.
We recommend that minors under the age of 18 always consult their parents or guardians before sending any information about themselves to anyone on the Internet.
If you are under 18 years of age, You should not submit Your personal data to NAMEE without the consent of Your parents or guardians.
If you are a parent/guardian and have found out that Your underage child, under the age of 18, uses the NAMEE website, but you do not want that, contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove all relevant data as soon as possible.
XI. International Visitors and Customers
X. Your Privacy Rights
You have the right to know what personal data we have accumulated from You.
You have the right to know which data recipients Your personal data has been supplied and submitted within the last 1 year.
You have the right to ask for correction of incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate data.
You have the right to request that we delete the personal data about You.
You have the right to request that we stop processing Your personal data.
You have the right to obtain certain information about the types of personal information that NAMEE with whom has an established business relationship has shared with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year (the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties).
NAMEE provides information or corrects incorrect data or blocks or deletes personal data, insofar as this does not preclude a statutory retention obligation, upon your request.
To receive information about collected information about Your personal data or contact for processing incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate data and request correction or deletion, send us an e-mail request at email@example.com by specifying the 'Data Collection Request' in the header of the message.
We may ask you to provide us with an identity confirming document that allows us to properly identify You. Upon confirmation of Your identity, information about Your processed data will be provided within 30 calendar days from the date of the written request.
Information is provided free of charge. If we find that requests are manifestly unfounded or disproportionate, in particular because of their duplicate content, we may charge a reasonable fee based on the administrative costs of providing information or reports or actions requested, or refuse to act on request.
Please be aware that such a request does not ensure the complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
XI. Where to report a violation of rights
If you believe that Your rights regarding the processing and storage of personal data have been violated, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work to resolve the issues as quickly as possible.
You can also file a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate of the Republic of Lithuania, A. Juozapavičiaus g. 6, 09310 Vilnius, tel. +370 5 271 2804, +370 5 279 1445, e-mail: email@example.com
The rules for processing NAMEE personal data were last updated on 2021-10-01.